Monday, September 05, 2005

Nintendogs

So I'm playing a fair amount of Nintendogs lately, and there's a slightly disconcerting contextual element to this very sweet game, namely: I usually play it with my cat sitting next to me. So I'm basically ignoring this warm cuddly companion that exists IN REAL LIFE and spending my time playing with this pretend dog.

I suppose that anything can be outsourced. The digital dog costs me $30, I can have eight of them at once, and I get POINTS when I take them for a walk. The cat costs me probably $800 a year just in vet bills, pisses all over the furniture, gives me no points whatsoever.

Pokey, you need to look into this points thing. Right now the pretend dogs have you beat, at least with the metrics I'm using at the moment.

OF COURSE I'M KIDDING!! WHO'S A CUDDLE MONSTER??! YES YOU ARE! YES! YOU! ARE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home